Darker Than Black RPG
Come join the world of Darker Than Black and have fun and kill. See You there.
Sincerly, Hei
The Rules Of The Site Darkerop2
Darker Than Black RPG
Come join the world of Darker Than Black and have fun and kill. See You there.
Sincerly, Hei
The Rules Of The Site Darkerop2
Darker Than Black RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Darker Than Black RPG Site EVER!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rules Of The Site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hei
Admin
Admin
Hei

Race: Contractor
Yen: 500000000

The Rules Of The Site Empty
PostSubject: The Rules Of The Site   The Rules Of The Site I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:07 pm

1.NO Rasism
2.No disobeying admins
3. Proper Grammar. You don't have to be proper when talking to another member when out of character but when you are in character, use the spell check. (Of course you don't have to worry about the Japanese names)
4. When role playing, talk in the third person.
5. Be Active If you're absent for a week, you will be sent an email. If it is not answered in 48 hours or you don't have a good enough reason why you weren't active, well, it's pretty self explanatory what happens.
6. Absolutely NO GODMODDING!! Too many times i've seen a battle where people decided to control other people's movements. Not here. Only if you have the power to mind swap or control their bodys.

You break any of these rules only one time i'll give you a warning but remember you only get ONE warning.
Back to top Go down
https://dtbrpg.forumotion.net

The Rules Of The Site
Page 1 of 1