Darker Than Black RPG
Come join the world of Darker Than Black and have fun and kill. See You there.
Sincerly, Hei
Hi, i know this place is dead but i'm bored :P Darkerop2
Darker Than Black RPG
Come join the world of Darker Than Black and have fun and kill. See You there.
Sincerly, Hei
Hi, i know this place is dead but i'm bored :P Darkerop2
Darker Than Black RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Darker Than Black RPG Site EVER!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi, i know this place is dead but i'm bored :P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aloura Jameson

Hi, i know this place is dead but i'm bored :P Empty
PostSubject: Hi, i know this place is dead but i'm bored :P   Hi, i know this place is dead but i'm bored :P I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:25 pm

Name: Peyton Jameson
Ability: Portal: Peyton can send any item, such as weapons, money, food, anything really, into a pocket dimension. There is no limit to how much he can send into it or take out of it.
Whats the price you have to pay: Peyton has a literal price. When ever he is dont using his power, or is done with a battle, he must go buy something. It can be of any price, and bought from anyone.
Messier Code: HM-497
Does your ability require a weapon: no
Bio:when he was 12, he discovered his power. His family wasn't very rich, but they were not poor either. After realizing that his down fall was the compulsion to buy things, he took off. Thanks to being a contractor, he didn't have much emotions, meaning that he didn't think twice after taking his family credit card, and some cash to help him get through his habit. He is not
Personality: He doesn't talk much, but he is a little bit rude. He is cocky, but rarely feels any emotion. He is usually confused for a doll.
Looks: Brown hair, small brown eyes. He is about 5 foot 7 and wears a green shirt with a green camo superman logo. He has a silver necklace with a wicken pendant, and wears new black and white shoes.
Back to top Go down

Hi, i know this place is dead but i'm bored :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darker Than Black RPG :: Creations :: Character Creation-
Jump to: